Nobel Peace Prize!!!!
Bangladeshi economist Muhammad Yunus and the Grameen Bank he founded won the Nobel Peace Prize on Friday for their pioneering use of tiny, seemingly insignificant loans — microcredit — to lift millions out of poverty.
Yes!!!!!
Check out my right nav, I have been a fan of Grameen bank for a couple of years now.
Glad to see it get the world recognition it so much deserves!!!!!!!
There is a saying, that is SOOOOOOOOOOOO perfect: Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he eats for a lifetime.
We need to be teaching more ppl how to fish, rather than just handing them some food.
Have a great day!!!!
PS Oh yes, that reminds me.... talk about coincidence... I have begun assembling a series of forex lessons. I am going to begin teaching ppl how to fish...
Yes!!!!!
Check out my right nav, I have been a fan of Grameen bank for a couple of years now.
Glad to see it get the world recognition it so much deserves!!!!!!!
There is a saying, that is SOOOOOOOOOOOO perfect: Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he eats for a lifetime.
We need to be teaching more ppl how to fish, rather than just handing them some food.
Have a great day!!!!
PS Oh yes, that reminds me.... talk about coincidence... I have begun assembling a series of forex lessons. I am going to begin teaching ppl how to fish...


<< Home