End of November Update
A couple of nice days here at the end of the month took me from an acceptable 5% profit this month to a much-nicer 9%. Not quite the 10% that is my goal, but still better than a kick to the shins!
And, I am happy to say, I have just hit the break-even point on my major loss from last Dec/Jan and the disastrous over-confident over-leveraging of my account in USD/JPY. From now on, I am a PROFITABLE FOREX TRADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, I just bought a Christmas gift for a friend, and I wanted to tell you about it. You might consider doing something similar.
I frequent The Hunger Site and its sister sites every day and click on the donation buttons, but I have never actually *bought* anything from them.
So today I bought my friend a Cultivate World Peace pendant, and 2 goats for a Rwandan family.
There are options besides goats - you can buy school shoes for children in Africa, you can pay a teacher's salary in Afghanistan.....
and the cost is sadly, shockingly, very little.
I may be buying some more goats to put in my children's christmas stockings, actually.
They already help me with buying clothes for my company's Adopt-A-Family Christmas Gift program, and picking toys for the Toys-For-Tots program.
Hmmm. This definitely bears pondering.
Oh yes. Happy December!!!!
:)
PS I am now officially at 24 months and counting down!!!
And, I am happy to say, I have just hit the break-even point on my major loss from last Dec/Jan and the disastrous over-confident over-leveraging of my account in USD/JPY. From now on, I am a PROFITABLE FOREX TRADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, I just bought a Christmas gift for a friend, and I wanted to tell you about it. You might consider doing something similar.
I frequent The Hunger Site and its sister sites every day and click on the donation buttons, but I have never actually *bought* anything from them.
So today I bought my friend a Cultivate World Peace pendant, and 2 goats for a Rwandan family.
There are options besides goats - you can buy school shoes for children in Africa, you can pay a teacher's salary in Afghanistan.....
and the cost is sadly, shockingly, very little.
I may be buying some more goats to put in my children's christmas stockings, actually.
They already help me with buying clothes for my company's Adopt-A-Family Christmas Gift program, and picking toys for the Toys-For-Tots program.
Hmmm. This definitely bears pondering.
Oh yes. Happy December!!!!
:)
PS I am now officially at 24 months and counting down!!!


<< Home