My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Monday, November 06, 2006

Nov issue of Currency Trader magazine is out

I didnt get too much out of it this month, but maybe you will...

Currency Trader Magazine


There is a ranking of currency money managers year-to-date thru September, in case you're interested...


Barclay Group tracks the 50 largest currency managers in its BTOP FX index, and it is down over 4% YTD thru October.

and a listing of the top 10 managers, provides quite a range of returns, from 74% YTD all the way down to a 7& loss.

it also breaks out firms managing more than $10mil from ones in the $1-10mil range.

Some of them might be worth checking out, if you are interested in finding a legitimate managed forex account.

of course, these companies probably dont have minimum account sizes that are small enough for the typical HYIP investor....