Reading is Fundamental...
I am a voracious reader - ESPECIALLY when i am working to learn something new.
Financial magazines I read on a regular basis - Forbes, Fortune, Money, Smart Money, Kiplingers Personal Finance, Business Week
Financial websites I read regularly - forbes.com, fortune.com, cnn.money.com, minyanville, forexfactory, dailyfx, cbsmarketwatch, fxstreet,
News/information websites i read regularly - yahoo, msn, npr,
last night I pulled out my copy of The Disciplined Trader by Douglas and my old battered much-loved copy of The Tao of Pooh - both of which I am seriously needing to re-read at this moment in time.
i have been really stressed the past week or so - the holidays always make me crazy (crazier than i *already am*, i mean!) so i need to put additional effort into staying calm. making the extra effort to go to the gym, do a few yoga stretches and poses before bed, a bit of meditating, etc.
patience, discipline, calmness....
i need to translate that into both my trading and my non-trading life.
Will also be doing some philosophizing in the next few weeks, some evaluating of 2006 and setting goals for 2007.
Peace.
Financial magazines I read on a regular basis - Forbes, Fortune, Money, Smart Money, Kiplingers Personal Finance, Business Week
Financial websites I read regularly - forbes.com, fortune.com, cnn.money.com, minyanville, forexfactory, dailyfx, cbsmarketwatch, fxstreet,
News/information websites i read regularly - yahoo, msn, npr,
last night I pulled out my copy of The Disciplined Trader by Douglas and my old battered much-loved copy of The Tao of Pooh - both of which I am seriously needing to re-read at this moment in time.
i have been really stressed the past week or so - the holidays always make me crazy (crazier than i *already am*, i mean!) so i need to put additional effort into staying calm. making the extra effort to go to the gym, do a few yoga stretches and poses before bed, a bit of meditating, etc.
patience, discipline, calmness....
i need to translate that into both my trading and my non-trading life.
Will also be doing some philosophizing in the next few weeks, some evaluating of 2006 and setting goals for 2007.
Peace.


<< Home