Naturally Great or Hard Work?
Got the newest issue of Fortune yesterday and as I was skimming thru it, I happened on the cover story about What it Takes to Be Great. The basic premise is that a lack of innate talent is not necessarily something that should prevent you from becoming successful, because it can be overcome with a lot of hard work and perseverance.
In fact, the story cites Warren Buffet and Tiger Woods as two examples of incredibly talented people, who make it "seem easy" to the casual viewer, but who both work very hard for their success.
Then I was reading today's email from Innerworth and came across the same idea.... so I decided I should share it.
Here is a quote from the Innerworth article:
You must work under the assumption that you can achieve your goals if you put in enough time and effort.
So there it is. Time and effort. I believe we can all be successful traders with enough time and effort.
Fortune cites the "ten year" rule.
have you got a ten-year plan??
:)
In fact, the story cites Warren Buffet and Tiger Woods as two examples of incredibly talented people, who make it "seem easy" to the casual viewer, but who both work very hard for their success.
Then I was reading today's email from Innerworth and came across the same idea.... so I decided I should share it.
Here is a quote from the Innerworth article:
You must work under the assumption that you can achieve your goals if you put in enough time and effort.
So there it is. Time and effort. I believe we can all be successful traders with enough time and effort.
Fortune cites the "ten year" rule.
have you got a ten-year plan??
:)


<< Home