My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Culture and Creativity

I went to a really interesting seminar this morning on behalf of the company I work for.

The speaker was an AMAZING man named Steve Robbins, and his presentation was called Unintentional Intolerance.

He was very funny and engaging, but he brought out some uncomfortable feelings in many of us in the audience, when he gently and kindly guided us to discovering some of the unconscious and mindless prejudices we all tend to hold, no matter how open-minded we think we are.

I admit, I went into the presentation with a preconceived idea of how (boring) it would be....

but it was not in the least.

In fact, it was very emotionally satisfying, and I really got a lot out of it.

I am a pretty open-minded person, and I like to think of myself as kind and tolerant of other people and their different perspectives on life.

But this guy - wow. I mean, just wow.

A one-man war against racism, prejudice and intolerance.

What a world-changing agenda he is pursuing....

it's especially meaningful at this time of year, I think, when ppl are spending a lot of time thinking about what's important in life, and how small actions can improve this world for so many who are not "living the dream", as my co-worker likes to say...


Peace on Earth.