My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

TradersWorld Online Expo

I have listened to several of the presentations yesterday and today.

Check it out. You have to register to get access to the presentation rooms, but it's free.

TradersWorld Online Expo


Right now I am listening to the presentation by Kevin Davey who is an adviser with World Cup Advisor.


After my results this year, I am tempted to enter the World Cup next year myself.

;)