End of Feb update
Been really busy this month with work and illness and vacation, so havent' had a lot of time to post.
My forex acct has been in drawdown this whole month, since about the 23rd of January actually. The drawdowns have been large (30+%) but nowhere near a margin call so while they are not exactly making me happy at the moment, they are quite bear-able.
The really good news is, my Trend system test has collected almost 400 points this month, so I might go live with it once I can close out the HPC trades at a profit (whenever that may be...)
I have abandoned (for the moment) my Daily20 and Breakout strategies. Mostly due to just being too busy to keep up with them this month.
Still on track for my goal of December 1, 2008.
21 months remaining.
My forex acct has been in drawdown this whole month, since about the 23rd of January actually. The drawdowns have been large (30+%) but nowhere near a margin call so while they are not exactly making me happy at the moment, they are quite bear-able.
The really good news is, my Trend system test has collected almost 400 points this month, so I might go live with it once I can close out the HPC trades at a profit (whenever that may be...)
I have abandoned (for the moment) my Daily20 and Breakout strategies. Mostly due to just being too busy to keep up with them this month.
Still on track for my goal of December 1, 2008.
21 months remaining.


<< Home