My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Is yesterday a day that we will remember?

Was yesterday's drop in markets all over the world, something that will be remembered for years to come?

Asian contagion

Chinese economy slowing

US economy slowing

Profit-taking

Consolidation

Correction

Unwinding of the carry trade

Adjustment of risk tolerance


Know what I think? A whole bunch of lemmings following each other off the cliff.