My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Monday, January 29, 2007

Just gotta share....

From Friday's daily email from the Daily Reckoning...

Meanwhile, David Lereah ought to get some kind of
bonus... or at least a health check-up. The man is
chief economist for the National Association of
Realtors and a fine shill for the industry. In his
view, the housing slump has "established a bottom."
Now, wait a minute. We're having trouble picturing
it. A bottom that is higher than the top? What kind
of strange animal is this? Oh, it is one standing on
its head!

Hey...anything is possible.



Now that newsletter makes me laugh on a regular basis (while it is scaring the s*** out of me, no less!)

I picked up a bunch of books this weekend at the library, about the economy and economics in general and the Fed and Greenspan. My husband thinks I am crazy. Between these books and the ebooks I have downloaded recently, my nightstand runneth over with reading material. I call it my "homework".



I saw on the FFS forums that ppl are starting to freak out about the drawdowns..... one poster has thrown in the towel and taken his loss, and decided to stay away from forex for a little while.

I am glad that this is finally coming to light - there were far too many people bragging in FR and FFS threads about their enormous profits in short periods of time. Unrealistic expectations were being made.

I am in a drawdown myself, but my experiment in Timed HPC is working out well. And I have done some further correlation calculations, which just reinforced my belief that this is a profitable road.

10% a month, on average, for three years, is all I need.