Elaboration on the Autosurfing programs
Decided to provide a bit more info about the autosurfing programs that I am involved with:
4Daily - this one is run very professionally and is growing extremely quickly. 4% daily for 50 days when you surf only 40 sites. I started with $20 and the program gives $4 free. I am now up to almost $100 from compounding my earnings and will begin taking profits within the next month.
AussieEarners - has just celebrated its first birthday and is considered one of the most reliable. Pays 1% for surfing 100 sites a day, and they give you $10 to start. Dont be put off by the site, its green on black and a bit hard on the eyes. I'm at the $50 level and plan to compound for about another month.
Studio Traffic - is the granddaddy of the autosurf programs. Has been online for 2 years and is approaching 100,000 members. Pays 1% for surfing 100 sites, and gives $10 free on sign-up.
My sponsor is at the $1200 level and I am at $150 and auto-compounding for my first three months. For some reason every time I insert the link to Studio Traffic, my entire post disappears, so I won't. If you want to use my referral link, please email me.
4Daily - this one is run very professionally and is growing extremely quickly. 4% daily for 50 days when you surf only 40 sites. I started with $20 and the program gives $4 free. I am now up to almost $100 from compounding my earnings and will begin taking profits within the next month.
AussieEarners - has just celebrated its first birthday and is considered one of the most reliable. Pays 1% for surfing 100 sites a day, and they give you $10 to start. Dont be put off by the site, its green on black and a bit hard on the eyes. I'm at the $50 level and plan to compound for about another month.
Studio Traffic - is the granddaddy of the autosurf programs. Has been online for 2 years and is approaching 100,000 members. Pays 1% for surfing 100 sites, and gives $10 free on sign-up.
My sponsor is at the $1200 level and I am at $150 and auto-compounding for my first three months. For some reason every time I insert the link to Studio Traffic, my entire post disappears, so I won't. If you want to use my referral link, please email me.


<< Home