Incredibly Frustrating Day
Both the P I P s site and the DXGold site are running extremely slow today and timing out.
The P I P s site is login-enabled after being offline since Monday, but I have been trying all day to login and make changes to my multiple accounts, and have had success with only two.
I imagine all of the P I P s members are doing the same.... LOL
Also I cannot get into the P I P s forum at all.
The P I P s site is login-enabled after being offline since Monday, but I have been trying all day to login and make changes to my multiple accounts, and have had success with only two.
I imagine all of the P I P s members are doing the same.... LOL
Also I cannot get into the P I P s forum at all.


<< Home