My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Monday, February 07, 2005

A New Week and lots to report

Well I just spent a wonderful relaxing weekend away from the computer, and now it's back to work!!!!!

The P I Ps site has been down for a couple of days but is reported to be back within the next 1-2 days. More reassurances that the withdrawal issues will be improving within the next month.; more posts about completed debit card withdrawals.

I will be closing DXProfits next week. No exchange requests will be honored after Monday, Feb 14th. Along those lines, it looks like this means the new system will be released sometime soon after that.

GoldFellers returned 3.02% last week, FXVision 3.35%, ITS 1.97%.

I got the 1099 for my simple Oanda trade for 2004 - and I made $168 in interest on a $500 deposit in 4 months. Email me if you want to hear more about that one. Nothing too flashy, but it's in your control - in YOUR Oanda account.

This week I should receive my first payment from SHG-IG and I should have several Portal 2's mature in IT4US.

The autosurfing programs are still doing well. I upgraded using earnings in 5 programs today - 4Daily, ManateeHouse, StableSurfing, Surf4Retirement, and Autosurf4Profit. Next month I will probably be able to start withdrawing from some of them.

Sad news indeed that the wonderful honest admin of a now-private program has passed away. My thoughts are with all his friends and family, the world has lost one of the good guys.


Guess that's it for now! Have a great week.