Feeling better and better about 2005...
Man, every day I seem to find something that makes me feel even more positive about HYIP in 2005 than I did on Jan 1.
I've just joined a really interesting yahoo group and thanks to it, decided to add Tatijano to my list. It's been around for almost a year and the admin seems to be extremely accessible and reliable.
There are several different plans available, but I am in the Biweekly one, which pays 14% every 2 weeks.
It's closing to new members on Feb 28, so get in quickly with at least a few bucks if you're interested.
I've just joined a really interesting yahoo group and thanks to it, decided to add Tatijano to my list. It's been around for almost a year and the admin seems to be extremely accessible and reliable.
There are several different plans available, but I am in the Biweekly one, which pays 14% every 2 weeks.
It's closing to new members on Feb 28, so get in quickly with at least a few bucks if you're interested.


<< Home