My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Monday, February 14, 2005

Weekly Update

The 3 autosurf programs are still down - people are saying possible scam.... *sigh* This is why we diversify. No matter how well a site seems to be performing, it can always disappear with no warning at all.

On the HYIP front, good news again this week. FXVision returned 3.5%, GoldFellers 1.98%, and ITS 1.15%.

Over the weekend another of my IT4US portals matured, and I reinvested. I should have received my first payment from SHG-IG but my paydate fell on the weekend, so I was paid today.

Today is the last day for DXProfits and the other DX Prepaid Programs will be shutting down tomorrow. You can still participate passively in the DXGold activity through Moorish Treasury, which is run by the well-known DXGold Merchant Doro Ajani.

I am joining FSI this week, which I believe is going to be the gold standard for internet programs. The only reason I didnt before was because of its high $1000 minimum. After this week, though, the minimum goes up to $5000.