Autosurf paid!
Well I got over $250 in egold payments from 2 autosurfers yesterday - 4Daily (my 2nd payment from them) and Surfmunkee. So at least SOMEONE is paying these days....
I thought I had the P-I-P-S withdrawal situation solved and yesterday ordered both a prepaid VISA and a Money Order from Picpay merchants... only to find this morning that all such transactions have been banned. Management is still saying Speedywallet and wire transfers will be operational soon.... so.... we are still waiting.
IT4US board meeting still ongoing, no progress on maturity payments.
DXGold is now down for the transition to the new system, will be interesting to see what happens when it is operational.
Tatijano and My-crosoft sites are down, hopefully only server issues.
*sigh*
Why does it seem that for every step forward, we take one back?
Oh, and if you are trying unsuccessfully to subscribe to my blog... I cant figure out why it doesnt work. According to Bloglet, it should be. LOL.
OK, back to the daily grind...
I thought I had the P-I-P-S withdrawal situation solved and yesterday ordered both a prepaid VISA and a Money Order from Picpay merchants... only to find this morning that all such transactions have been banned. Management is still saying Speedywallet and wire transfers will be operational soon.... so.... we are still waiting.
IT4US board meeting still ongoing, no progress on maturity payments.
DXGold is now down for the transition to the new system, will be interesting to see what happens when it is operational.
Tatijano and My-crosoft sites are down, hopefully only server issues.
*sigh*
Why does it seem that for every step forward, we take one back?
Oh, and if you are trying unsuccessfully to subscribe to my blog... I cant figure out why it doesnt work. According to Bloglet, it should be. LOL.
OK, back to the daily grind...


<< Home