Hmm, guess I need a weekly update...
since I havent had one in a while...
hahaha, you know who you are ;)
I added a subscription button over on the right, so you dont have to keep checking back here to see if I've made any new posts..... :D
and please click on the charity buttons every day. They really DO make a difference.
let's see.
Last week: FXVision 1.98%, GF 2.26%, ITS 1.3%. Running like clockwork, all 3 of them. GF had some problems with their forum but it appears to be resolved now.
My autosurf programs are going great! I will be withdrawing approx $250 this month. I have reached my $5 a day target in 4 programs, and my daily total of all programs is $35 a day.
I cycled again in PIN, the cycle time for this one was 74 days.
The Tatijano and My-crosoft websites are being re-designed and will be mostly offline until May 15th. Otherwise those programs are going well also.
I'm extremely optimistic about the upcoming resolution to the P-I-P-S withdrawal issues. There is now a travel agency who is accepting Picpay for vacations, and the PIPs-USA management has begun conducting a poll to gauge interest in members buying a vehicle (yes, as in, a CAR) with Picpay. How cool might that be.
IT4US is still paying on egold v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y - as in, they are still on March 9th. Damn, I wish they would get to the 10th one of these days, I have 6 big-time maturities from that date!! I'm not very optimistic though. The management is in New Zealand for a Board Meeting, so we shall see if anything results besides more excuses and delays.
My buddy Rick will be joining us online more often now that he has decided to devote more time to online money-making activities. Welcome back Rick, I missed you!!!!!!!!!
hahaha, you know who you are ;)
I added a subscription button over on the right, so you dont have to keep checking back here to see if I've made any new posts..... :D
and please click on the charity buttons every day. They really DO make a difference.
let's see.
Last week: FXVision 1.98%, GF 2.26%, ITS 1.3%. Running like clockwork, all 3 of them. GF had some problems with their forum but it appears to be resolved now.
My autosurf programs are going great! I will be withdrawing approx $250 this month. I have reached my $5 a day target in 4 programs, and my daily total of all programs is $35 a day.
I cycled again in PIN, the cycle time for this one was 74 days.
The Tatijano and My-crosoft websites are being re-designed and will be mostly offline until May 15th. Otherwise those programs are going well also.
I'm extremely optimistic about the upcoming resolution to the P-I-P-S withdrawal issues. There is now a travel agency who is accepting Picpay for vacations, and the PIPs-USA management has begun conducting a poll to gauge interest in members buying a vehicle (yes, as in, a CAR) with Picpay. How cool might that be.
IT4US is still paying on egold v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y - as in, they are still on March 9th. Damn, I wish they would get to the 10th one of these days, I have 6 big-time maturities from that date!! I'm not very optimistic though. The management is in New Zealand for a Board Meeting, so we shall see if anything results besides more excuses and delays.
My buddy Rick will be joining us online more often now that he has decided to devote more time to online money-making activities. Welcome back Rick, I missed you!!!!!!!!!


<< Home