For DXRewards Members
hi everyone,
if you were a member of DXR and I still owe you $$ towards your 200%, please consider joining my downline in Surfmunkee (wait until after the restructure is announced), XpertHits, Autosurf440, or DadnDave's.
I can upgrade you from my earnings in those programs and perhaps I can get you paid back that way. Since it looks like it might be forever before money starts flowing from DXIO again.
Email me if you need the referral links.
-karin
if you were a member of DXR and I still owe you $$ towards your 200%, please consider joining my downline in Surfmunkee (wait until after the restructure is announced), XpertHits, Autosurf440, or DadnDave's.
I can upgrade you from my earnings in those programs and perhaps I can get you paid back that way. Since it looks like it might be forever before money starts flowing from DXIO again.
Email me if you need the referral links.
-karin


<< Home