My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Too Many Good Things Happening!

I've met a guy who is offering to manage accounts at AllSportsMarketing, so I'm working on saving up $500 for that. Let me get going with him and test him out, then I'll be happy to tell you guys all about him. :D

I've joined both CGFinancial and VAOL but have not scraped up much to invest in either yet. $500 each is the goal.

I want to put some into Moorish Treasury - since *I'm* not managing to make much money in DXIO at the moment! Doro is a great guy and he seems to have figured out how to. Actually I am making pretty good money in DXIO, I just cant get my hands on it at the moment. Once my outXes start coming thru, I will be one happy lady!!!

I've got my eye on Vertex, Sierra, Life-time Returns, Risk-Free Profit, Club Invest....

Plus of course, I want to put more into ITS, 4x-Club, GoldClaim, BOAM...

I'm pleased with my balances in GF, NSFG, MPDW, Oanda - but of course it would be great to add a little to them and get them growing a bit faster!

Patience is not my strong point!