Why I dont talk about more programs
There are THOUSANDS of HYIPs. Most of them are scams right from the start. I cant even be bothered to look at 99% of them, they are so ridiculously obvious.
For example, here is a list of "problem" HYIPs I took from a newsletter I just received:
Upto65, MMI investments, Hourly Profit, SwissHYIP, Royal Investment, RichInvest-Goal, Art-Hyip, Financial-Exp, Hair Invest, General Pack, Paxmix Inc, WilliamsFund, Fiko-Fund, Full Acceleration, Sport Bet Company, Aristo Hyip, Prospect Gold Investment, Kimerian Gold, Impexim Metal Trade Ltd, StockExperts, Mega-hyip, BJ Hyip, VJ Investment Inc, Aimerald Trading, Forex Mutual Group, Investor-dream, WorldwideHyip, Hyipmargins, EmsGold, TraderFund, Scamhunters, 40x4, HP-Invest, FabFX, richclubinvest.4x2.net, yourfutureinvest.com, upto65.com, us-global-bank.us, waytothegold.here.ws, hyipdream.ful.cn, soulofcash.net, invca.org, eg-business.com, malibuhyip.com, swisshyip.com, dailyinstantpay.com, exameuro.com, khyip.com, center-invest.com, oil-investment.com, richhyip.com, nxhyip.com, dailyinstantpay.com, give1get4.com, nxhyip.com, mbhyip.com, alluniversal.net, dollar-hyip.com, happyinvest.com, managerhyip.com, silenthyip.com, righthyip.com, fasterhyip.com,
I dont know why anyone would even look twice at those things.
For example, here is a list of "problem" HYIPs I took from a newsletter I just received:
Upto65, MMI investments, Hourly Profit, SwissHYIP, Royal Investment, RichInvest-Goal, Art-Hyip, Financial-Exp, Hair Invest, General Pack, Paxmix Inc, WilliamsFund, Fiko-Fund, Full Acceleration, Sport Bet Company, Aristo Hyip, Prospect Gold Investment, Kimerian Gold, Impexim Metal Trade Ltd, StockExperts, Mega-hyip, BJ Hyip, VJ Investment Inc, Aimerald Trading, Forex Mutual Group, Investor-dream, WorldwideHyip, Hyipmargins, EmsGold, TraderFund, Scamhunters, 40x4, HP-Invest, FabFX, richclubinvest.4x2.net, yourfutureinvest.com, upto65.com, us-global-bank.us, waytothegold.here.ws, hyipdream.ful.cn, soulofcash.net, invca.org, eg-business.com, malibuhyip.com, swisshyip.com, dailyinstantpay.com, exameuro.com, khyip.com, center-invest.com, oil-investment.com, richhyip.com, nxhyip.com, dailyinstantpay.com, give1get4.com, nxhyip.com, mbhyip.com, alluniversal.net, dollar-hyip.com, happyinvest.com, managerhyip.com, silenthyip.com, righthyip.com, fasterhyip.com,
I dont know why anyone would even look twice at those things.


<< Home