Forex commentary
I am not a chartist, but I dont see how anyone could trade fundamentals based on conflicting commentary such as this from supposed "experts".
The U.S. Dollar (USD)
Stephen Jen, currency strategist at Morgan Stanley.
Monday, April 3, 2006
AFX News - "As long as the Fed is on a tightening path, it will be difficult for the dollar to sell off against the majors."
Neil Mackinnon, chief economist at ECU Group.
Monday, April 3, 2006
AFX News - "The ISM was disappointing and there's a question mark about the robustness of the US economic recovery. It's back to square one for the dollar."
David Mozina, head of New York currency strategy at Lehman Brothers.
Monday, April 3, 2006
Reuters - "I wouldn't want to be short of dollars going into payrolls on Friday. I would be positioned for more dollar strength for the rest of the week."
Daniel Katzive, analyst at UBS.
Monday, April 3, 2006
AFX News - "As such we think dollar strength as the start of this week will prove temporary and we continue to target the euro at 1.22 usd and the dollar at 116 yen."
The U.S. Dollar (USD)
Stephen Jen, currency strategist at Morgan Stanley.
Monday, April 3, 2006
AFX News - "As long as the Fed is on a tightening path, it will be difficult for the dollar to sell off against the majors."
Neil Mackinnon, chief economist at ECU Group.
Monday, April 3, 2006
AFX News - "The ISM was disappointing and there's a question mark about the robustness of the US economic recovery. It's back to square one for the dollar."
David Mozina, head of New York currency strategy at Lehman Brothers.
Monday, April 3, 2006
Reuters - "I wouldn't want to be short of dollars going into payrolls on Friday. I would be positioned for more dollar strength for the rest of the week."
Daniel Katzive, analyst at UBS.
Monday, April 3, 2006
AFX News - "As such we think dollar strength as the start of this week will prove temporary and we continue to target the euro at 1.22 usd and the dollar at 116 yen."


<< Home