My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Can always tell when there is news...

I dont watch my forex charts that closely since my strategy does not require constant vigilance...

however, i do have them up and refer to them several times during the day.

I can always tell when some news has been released about the US economy because all of a sudden, there will be a long candlestick in one direction or the other.

Then all I have to do is go over to FXStreet and find the latest news report, to find out what happened.

Today it was the US manufacturing report, about 10 min ago, disappointing analysts, so the US$ is dropping...

(big surprise there. NOT)