Gold: Beginning of Bear Mkt or Simply a Correction?
Interesting article today from Mark Hulbert...
(yeah, and if you dont know who he is, YOU SHOULD FIND OUT)
Two things I'm very excited about right now. Prosper.com and silver coins.
I have set up a "demo" on prosper.com to track what I would do if I really had money there. I picked 9 loans to fund with $50 each and an effective yearly interest rate of 15.7%. I have another $550 in my demo portfolio to place, so I will do that in the next week or so, then plan to "add" $100 at the first of every month... At this level of investment, the monthly profits will not be enough to reinvest/compound for several months. After that, though, this might get really interesting...
More on the coins later.
PS Did you see the 8:00 (EDT) candle today when the NFP was released and the dollar took a 100-pip swandive??
(yeah, and if you dont know who he is, YOU SHOULD FIND OUT)
Two things I'm very excited about right now. Prosper.com and silver coins.
I have set up a "demo" on prosper.com to track what I would do if I really had money there. I picked 9 loans to fund with $50 each and an effective yearly interest rate of 15.7%. I have another $550 in my demo portfolio to place, so I will do that in the next week or so, then plan to "add" $100 at the first of every month... At this level of investment, the monthly profits will not be enough to reinvest/compound for several months. After that, though, this might get really interesting...
More on the coins later.
PS Did you see the 8:00 (EDT) candle today when the NFP was released and the dollar took a 100-pip swandive??


<< Home