My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Thank you Mr Bernanke!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something that makes the dollar drop!!!!! Oh and what a beautiful sight it is...

My forex account has really been testing my patience and determination this month. Been sitting on a very large drawdown for the entire month, and earlier today it actually hit its lowest point ever.

And I am certainly not out of the woods yet by any means, but the less-hawkish commentary from the Fed has helped me to breathe a bit easier.


On another subject, I am getting involved in autosurfers again and feeling pretty good about some of the professionalism exhibited by some new entities. In particular I like NowDollar and ExpertSurfers.

NowDollar has provided the most transparency in terms of admin identity and has been very quick to embrace the technology that is unfortunately becoming *required* in this industry - the highest level of anti-DDOS and anti-hacker technology available. They have also been in the vanguard of the VM-card movement. I ordered a card from them last week and am looking forward to using it to cash out very soon.

ExpertSurfers is part of a group of sites called The Network. The admin, Stormy, has been less forthcoming about her identification but she has been extremely detailed with her business information. The Network consists of 7 autosurf sites along with a plethora (I just love that word - did anyone see The Three Amigos???) of other advertising and PR-related sites. Stormy even lays out a couple of very detailed plans for how best to profit from the group. And, if you're inclined to masochism, you can even purchase and run your own surf business through The Network, although why anyone would want to put themselves thru that hell is beyond me.

As far as HYIPs go, I am excited about one that is not very well-known but has been impressing me greatly. HYIPPYlove, it's called, and aside from being a clever play on words, it's quite a nice little program. Admin is a musician and businessman and if I wasnt already married, he'd best be looking over his shoulder...

I also just joined OffShoreClub which has been running quietly for at least a year, maybe two....

Hoping NSFG will be reporting good news in the next few days... and MPDW as well.

Oh yeah, and I have transferred $500 to my prosper.com account which should be available for lending out tomorrow PM. Cant wait to put it to work.