Wrapping Up the Year
I have decided to stay out of any short-term trades for the rest of the year. I am currently in a Trend short on EUR/USD which is underwater by a few points, and I will close it as soon as it gets slightly positive. I am not confident in the liquidity of the market right now due to the holidays, and think it would be better to just sit on the sidelines for a few days.
This week has actually been my first losing week since the end of May. It's a loss of 1.2%, and I am still going to end December at 11.9% gain, so I am not complaining.
I will be keeping my HPC long-term position open over the holidays.
So including a few dollars' worth of interest accumulating over the next 10 days, I am going to end the year with a very nice 205% increase.
This week has really sucked at work, I have been extremely frustrated and angry and stressed.
But I keep looking at my worksheets and telling myself, hang in there, you're on track to get where you want to go.
23 months left.
Happy holidays to everyone.
And here's to a prosperous 2007.
PS I would like to put together a regular "trading chat" where we can get in a group and discuss trading strategies and ideas. Email me if you are really dedicated and want to be included!
This week has actually been my first losing week since the end of May. It's a loss of 1.2%, and I am still going to end December at 11.9% gain, so I am not complaining.
I will be keeping my HPC long-term position open over the holidays.
So including a few dollars' worth of interest accumulating over the next 10 days, I am going to end the year with a very nice 205% increase.
This week has really sucked at work, I have been extremely frustrated and angry and stressed.
But I keep looking at my worksheets and telling myself, hang in there, you're on track to get where you want to go.
23 months left.
Happy holidays to everyone.
And here's to a prosperous 2007.
PS I would like to put together a regular "trading chat" where we can get in a group and discuss trading strategies and ideas. Email me if you are really dedicated and want to be included!


<< Home