Starting off the New Year Right!
“The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never scoring.” - Bill Copeland
I dont know who Bill Copeland is, but he sounds like a pretty smart guy.
So 2007 has begun, I am feeling both optimistic and pessimistic at the same time, LOL.
This is the year when I give up entirely on HYIPs and autosurfs (yes, I still have a tiny bit going in a couple of so-called "programs", but I will be withdrawing whatever I can).
This is the year that I will *REALLY* make money with forex.
Last year I made good money, but it basically just made up for what I lost in the December 2005-April 2006 time frame.
From here on out, it's going to be profits all the way!
I am fairly happy and comfortable with my HPC (Hedged-Pair/Carry) trade although I am also experimenting with another pair.
I am working on something I call the Daily20 and also a longer-term trend system. I would like to have a couple of different systems that are completely unrelated, that each generate good steady gains.
I hope to open a Roth IRA with Tradestation sometime before April 15 and get that working for me.... tax-free is definitely the way to go. I used to use TradeStation when I traded futures, and I love their platform for automating trades.
If things go really well, I will be looking at greentradertax.com to set me up properly as a trader and minimize what taxes I can, before going full-time, sometime in 2008.
The current plan is December 1 2008, but maybe I can move it forward a few months...
:D
Come along with me.....


<< Home