Possible new info on Runesurf and Manatee Sites
I found this on a forum today:
----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Halterman
To: djcannard@autosurfinfo.com
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 10:54 PM
Subject: Manateehouse sites
Hi Dave, Guess I should have emailed you sooner, but I've been frantically trying to get the sites back up. We were hacked and I still can't even get into the admin area to email the users. We are still around and I hope to have this resolved soon. A few impatient members tried to collect from PayPal directly after the sites went down, so the PayPal account is now frozen. Once the sites are back up, all who requested payout will have to change their payment info to either StormPay or eGold for the time being. I am working with the service provider to try to get this straightened out as soon as possible but at the moment there is no eta. If you could mention something about it in your newsletter to let people know what happened and that they will eventually get paid, I would appreciate it. Also, those who are trying to charge back through PayPal will be immediately deleted and banned. Thanks, Jim
Dont know if its for real or not, nothing to do but wait to see if the sites come back.
----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Halterman
To: djcannard@autosurfinfo.com
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 10:54 PM
Subject: Manateehouse sites
Hi Dave, Guess I should have emailed you sooner, but I've been frantically trying to get the sites back up. We were hacked and I still can't even get into the admin area to email the users. We are still around and I hope to have this resolved soon. A few impatient members tried to collect from PayPal directly after the sites went down, so the PayPal account is now frozen. Once the sites are back up, all who requested payout will have to change their payment info to either StormPay or eGold for the time being. I am working with the service provider to try to get this straightened out as soon as possible but at the moment there is no eta. If you could mention something about it in your newsletter to let people know what happened and that they will eventually get paid, I would appreciate it. Also, those who are trying to charge back through PayPal will be immediately deleted and banned. Thanks, Jim
Dont know if its for real or not, nothing to do but wait to see if the sites come back.


<< Home