My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Monday, February 21, 2005

This week mostly good, one bad...

Well SHG-IG seems to have disappeared after my receiving only one payment. Damn!

But otherwise things are going well.

This week FXVision returned 2.17%, Goldfellers 2.54%, ITS .82%

Had 2 more portals mature in IT4US and reinvested. I will also have another position escalate in PIN, probably later today or tomorrow, which will be a cycle time of 45-46 days.

The P I Ps forum is reporting debit card withdrawals complete thru the 1st week of Jan. I made a w/d request on Jan 10th, but unfortunately I made a wire request and those seem to be stalled with completion dates in early Dec.

I joined a new autosurf program this week, SurfJunky, which actually pays for time surfed, 45 cents per hour to start and the hourly rate increases with your activity level. I figure, nothing to lose so I will work it for a month and see if they do pay.