My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Removing IT4US

I am removing IT4US from my list of preferred programs.

They are way behind in paying on egold maturities, and falling further behind on the INTgold ones. My March 10 maturities are now almost a month overdue.

There has been a lot of announcements on the forum purporting to "explain" the delays and the upcoming resolution - but nothing appears to be happening and the announcements remind me of the lawyer from "Chicago" - "razzle-dazzle 'em, and they'll never catch wise!"

I am fully prepared to admit that I am wrong if they prove me so.

Until then, I would not invest or reinvest if you do manage to get paid.