Ooh la la, I am afraid it has begun.....
I just read in the netmoneyblog that FXIG has imposed some strict new withdrawal rules. Effective IMMEDIATELY.
Only one withdrawal every TWO months.
If you withdraw more than 20% of your balance, they will take your money out of trade and hold it for 30 days with no interest, before they send it to you.
And if you request a full withdrawal and then decide later that you want to rejoin, they will charge you an extra 10% with your new deposit.
I certainly hope I am wrong, I don't *really* enjoy saying "I told you".....
Only one withdrawal every TWO months.
If you withdraw more than 20% of your balance, they will take your money out of trade and hold it for 30 days with no interest, before they send it to you.
And if you request a full withdrawal and then decide later that you want to rejoin, they will charge you an extra 10% with your new deposit.
I certainly hope I am wrong, I don't *really* enjoy saying "I told you".....


<< Home