My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Monday, October 31, 2005

XpertHits Admin without Power

Mel Jones, the admin of XpertHits, is in South Florida and has been without power since Hurricane Wilma last week.

She is attempting to find a good solution since Florida Electric has told her she may not get power back until Nov 20th.

Please be patient, she will come back and take care of all issues.

In the meantime, the surfing is still ok.


I also just received this information from a reliable source:

We just heard from Mel (Admin), from XpertHits. She will be doing payoutsTOMORROW(Monday October 31st 2005) around 6-7 PM Eastern Time for those who haveover 30.00 in their cash balance. She will be on a dial up internetconnection, and will do as many as she can so she said PLEASE be patient.If this is not someone who is determined to get things done...Storm ornot..We don't know who is!Please Spread The Word.