Berkshire Hathaway 2005 Letter to Stockholders
Now, I happened to get a nicely bound printed copy of this (owning, as I do, 3 whole shares of berk.B) BUT
in case you are not as wise or lucky as me (hahaha)
you can read it here online!!!
And I strongly suggest that you do.
Excellent example of how money managers and companies should speak to their shareholders - in plain, very illuminative, easy-to-understand language.
Especially take note of the part that starts on page 18 entitled How to Minimize Investment Returns. Hmmm.
There is also a section on p 17 where Mr Buffett discusses his foreign currency holdings and views on the US economy in the future. He is not very specific about his expectations, but clearly he is envisioning circumstances that will not be very pleasant for those of us here in the States.
Enjoy your reading, and please let me know what you thought!!!
PS Oh and I am salivating over the idea of one day having enough $$ to participate in Mr Buffett's NetJets venture.....
in case you are not as wise or lucky as me (hahaha)
you can read it here online!!!
And I strongly suggest that you do.
Excellent example of how money managers and companies should speak to their shareholders - in plain, very illuminative, easy-to-understand language.
Especially take note of the part that starts on page 18 entitled How to Minimize Investment Returns. Hmmm.
There is also a section on p 17 where Mr Buffett discusses his foreign currency holdings and views on the US economy in the future. He is not very specific about his expectations, but clearly he is envisioning circumstances that will not be very pleasant for those of us here in the States.
Enjoy your reading, and please let me know what you thought!!!
PS Oh and I am salivating over the idea of one day having enough $$ to participate in Mr Buffett's NetJets venture.....


<< Home