My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

More on the NFL players ripped off by the hedge fund...

as I had reported a couple weeks ago...

Atlanta Hedge Fund Manager Charged With Fraud

Getting Your Money Back after A Hedge Fund Fraud

"Mr. Wright is aware that he is a fugitive and he is going to be arrested," said U.S. attorney David Nahmias in a statement. "The best and safest course for all parties at this point would be for Mr. Wright to turn himself in to the FBI immediately."


hahaha, fat chance of him doing THAT if he has $180 million.

hope they catch the bast*rd.