XpertHits, MyGlobal, MPDW and NSFG
First off, XpertHits. Mel has paid out earnings for March, which I put right back in. She may have trouble from time to time (a bit more often than I would like, but hey, what can you do...) but she always comes thru.
Second, MyGlobal should be back any day now. Apparently Sharon is changing the name to MyGlobalVentures and I am eagerly waiting for the return of the site.
Third, MPDW. I am currently waiting on my withdrawal for March. Payments are in progress, according to the MPDW forum.
Finally, NSFG. the *only* HYIP which is completely transparent and discloses full DD. As you may or may not know, NSFG has closed their pooled fund to new members and currently the only way you can join is by opening a Managed Account with $25,000 minimum.
There will also be a pooled fund offered by FeederFund at some point in the fairly near future. Rumor has it, too, that FeederFund will be opening to new members on an invitation-only basis.
Second, MyGlobal should be back any day now. Apparently Sharon is changing the name to MyGlobalVentures and I am eagerly waiting for the return of the site.
Third, MPDW. I am currently waiting on my withdrawal for March. Payments are in progress, according to the MPDW forum.
Finally, NSFG. the *only* HYIP which is completely transparent and discloses full DD. As you may or may not know, NSFG has closed their pooled fund to new members and currently the only way you can join is by opening a Managed Account with $25,000 minimum.
There will also be a pooled fund offered by FeederFund at some point in the fairly near future. Rumor has it, too, that FeederFund will be opening to new members on an invitation-only basis.


<< Home