I'm finally back!
Wow, was I sick for about 2 solid weeks. Havent been that sick in years. Finally feeling almost whole.
Things are still going really well. FXVision has gone private so if you didnt get in....... well, I told you that you should!
GoldFellers has been paying approx 1% per week from reserves and they have 2 new traders starting soon, so excellent news there.
ITS has been paying reliably as well.
The P-I-Ps convention in Hawaii is starting and I expect good things to come out of that. Also withdrawals are progressing, I have three pending and expect to get the first one in about 2 weeks.
IT4US is going well, portals are maturing and being paid as promised.
PIN also is going well, I believe the cycle time is about 55 days right now. The admins have taken some steps to speed things up with a new "zip" process which looks good.
The autosurfing is going well too, I am pleased with it and I should be getting a payout tomorrow from 4Daily.
Guess that's all for now.
Things are still going really well. FXVision has gone private so if you didnt get in....... well, I told you that you should!
GoldFellers has been paying approx 1% per week from reserves and they have 2 new traders starting soon, so excellent news there.
ITS has been paying reliably as well.
The P-I-Ps convention in Hawaii is starting and I expect good things to come out of that. Also withdrawals are progressing, I have three pending and expect to get the first one in about 2 weeks.
IT4US is going well, portals are maturing and being paid as promised.
PIN also is going well, I believe the cycle time is about 55 days right now. The admins have taken some steps to speed things up with a new "zip" process which looks good.
The autosurfing is going well too, I am pleased with it and I should be getting a payout tomorrow from 4Daily.
Guess that's all for now.


<< Home