My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Monday, March 21, 2005

Weekly Update

Another good week!!! A few more months like this, and I'll really be contemplating my "retirement"!!!!!!!!

FXVision returned 5.13%, GF has 2 new traders on staff and returned 1.32% (not from reserves this week!), and ITS returned .92%.

Rolled a few more times in PIN and had more portals mature in IT4US.

My DXGold merchant account is still growing nicely and I have begun using a different strategy for my digot purchase thanks to a DXPT member, and my portfolio session gains are slowly increasing...

My Oanda account is still slow but steady, I would like to add some more money to it and will probably do so when I get my withdrawals from P-I-Ps - I now have 4 pending, one every 2 weeks..

Speaking of P-I-Ps, it sounds like the Hawaii convention has been very exciting. A lot of new things were announced that will be very cool for the future. However, everyone right now is just waiting for the withdrawals to get back on track, and hopefully we will not have to wait too much longer for that to happen.

I am happy with my earnings so far in both Tatijano and My-crosoft, and have been reinvesting in both.

And the surf programs are going great!!!!!

All in all, a very satisfying month so far.