My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Free Ipods

I joined this one and I believe it's legit.

Only need to get 5 referrals.

If you join under me, I'll help you get your 5 once I get mine.

You have to complete an offer, but several are free trial periods so no lengthy commitment.

http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=17471847

Thanks!

PS I am hoping to get this in less than a month so I can give it to hubby for his birthday...

Email me here after you sign up and I'll help you with your 5 referrals.