Weekly Update
Another nice quiet week making money...
FXVision 3.53%, GF 1.54%, ITS 1.17%
More escalations in PIN, and more portals maturing in IT4US. I have to admit, the new IT4US announcements have me pretty baffled, but, I have friends in there in Mod and Supervisor positions who are reporting to me that everything is legit so far...
P-I-P-S continues to frustrate with the withdrawal delays but, all of the news from the convention is exciting and seems like management is working as hard as possible to get the withdrawal situation back under control.
I got my MPact letter telling me how much the Receiver had decided was my loss, and I was disappointed to find that they were about $1000 short... seems like they took only my PRP into consideration and disregarded all of the DEALS. So I will be writing them another letter and sending the entire package of information again, I guess... *sigh* Someone has calculated that there should be enough for 70% reimbursement, so we shall see.... more waiting...
I have a friend who has started trading forex and he is doing exceptionally well, so I am very excited about that. He used to trade futures and stocks and had quit for several years, but seems to be right back in the game.
That's it for this week!
FXVision 3.53%, GF 1.54%, ITS 1.17%
More escalations in PIN, and more portals maturing in IT4US. I have to admit, the new IT4US announcements have me pretty baffled, but, I have friends in there in Mod and Supervisor positions who are reporting to me that everything is legit so far...
P-I-P-S continues to frustrate with the withdrawal delays but, all of the news from the convention is exciting and seems like management is working as hard as possible to get the withdrawal situation back under control.
I got my MPact letter telling me how much the Receiver had decided was my loss, and I was disappointed to find that they were about $1000 short... seems like they took only my PRP into consideration and disregarded all of the DEALS. So I will be writing them another letter and sending the entire package of information again, I guess... *sigh* Someone has calculated that there should be enough for 70% reimbursement, so we shall see.... more waiting...
I have a friend who has started trading forex and he is doing exceptionally well, so I am very excited about that. He used to trade futures and stocks and had quit for several years, but seems to be right back in the game.
That's it for this week!


<< Home