My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Monday, April 11, 2005

Weekly Update

P-I-P-s continues to frustrate with withdrawal delays... if they ever get it under control, I will move one BIG step toward being able to quit my JOB this year!!!!!

More portals maturing in IT4US - while I love the money being made here, I am really hesitant about it. I would not be throwing all your money into this one. Be smart and take profits along the way.

I had some more escalations in PIN. The current cycle time is just about 60 days and I hope they keep it here.

1.32% return this week in FXVision, which was a bit disappointing.

1.92% in Goldfellers, an excellent return considering they have only put 40% of their funds to work since they are still trying-out the new traders. They are moving slowly to 75% of funds in trade, which is their norm.

ITS, another steady 1.27%.

In autosurfing, I'm up to making $22 a day - goal is $5 per day in each of my programs.

I dont have any programs on my "want to test" list at the moment. Everything I want to be in, I am in, to some degree. I think I will concentrate on building in some of the programs that I dont have decent balances in. Like 4X-Club, I definitely want to build there.

Have a great week!!!!