My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Interesting things happening with Picpay and Speedywallet

Last night one of the representatives from Speedywallet posted on the Picpay forum that effective immediately, Speedywallet would no longer be working with Picpay. Apparently the association has been generating losses as Picpay holds up the debit card transactions.

Refutation came from both Bryan and Gary within hours...

And today, people have been reporting that their Speedywallet accounts have received funds enough to wipe out the negative balances... Which I can verify, as my account received a load of $10.27 to bring the account balance to +$.59.

Now we can hope that Gary and Bryan will do the right thing and continue to send Speedywallet money so that they can fund the backlog of withdrawals...