My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Weekly Update

Well, 4Daily was down for a couple of days due to server issues, but is now back and the admin has credited 2 days' worth of surfing. I had no doubts it would be back.

IT4US is now 16 days late on some of my P2 portals, although they have explained why and anticipate catching up "soon". This along with their big announcement about their own Smartcards and switching to Netpay, has made me somewhat hesitant. I purchased a P7 to get the smartcard, but will probably not reinvest for a while...

FXVision paid 1.79% last week, GF paid a staggering 4.68% (this was due to a one-time event and will not be a normal occurence), and ITS a reliable 1.18%.

PIN's escalation time has exceeded the 60 days - I have one that is currently at 63 and still possibly 10 days away. I hope they are working to get the cycle time back down again.

I transferred a significant amount of money from picpay to Tatijano and My-crosoft this week. They say they are developing an exchange system, so I will wait to see what comes of that. I have been pleased with my investments in both of these programs - they are a bit confusing but everything seems to be working as they say it will. I am still compounding in both.

P-I-P-S withdrawals are still stalled. Gary Nichol stated that debit card withdrawals may be released soon, which would make people (including me!) extremely happy.

In autosurfing, I am up to $29 a day. In 3 of my programs (4Daily, Surfmunkee, Cobrapay) I have compounded to the $5/day level and I will be withdrawing from them.

I have heard very good things about MWA and will most likely be joining that as soon as I can.

Have a great week!!!