My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Would you be Interested in a Managed Account?

I have recently stumbled upon what looks like it might be the Holy Grail for me, and if it works out well, I may consider offering some managed accounts...

I believe we would be looking at approx 8-10% interest a month in your own forex account. You would have to sign both an NDA and a limited power of attorney in order to allow me to trade in your account.

Terms would probably be something like, 2% annually of account balance and 10% of account increase, calculated and billed quarterly. So if you had $1000 in the account to start, and I increased it by 10% a month, at the end of the 1st quarter your balance would be $1331 and your first quarter's invoice from me would be $39.75. So your net profit would be about 29% in 3 months.

Minimum account size would be $500.

Any thoughts? Please email me or PM me on one of the boards.

-Karin