Definition of Insanity....
is doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result....
I am glad to see that FeederFund has been SensaTrust certified. There had been some speculation over recent months that Matt Calder is strangely unknown for all the trust he engenders.
While I am pulling my money out of HYIP so I can manage it myself, I know others want to continue with HYIPs.
Stick with those programs, everyone. FeederFund programs, MPDW, NSFG, GF, ITS, 4x-Club.
Now, I dont want to read a bunch of emails that say "so what do you think of rip-me-off-today HYIP? Does it look good?"
NO. It DOESNT look good.
I am glad to see that FeederFund has been SensaTrust certified. There had been some speculation over recent months that Matt Calder is strangely unknown for all the trust he engenders.
While I am pulling my money out of HYIP so I can manage it myself, I know others want to continue with HYIPs.
Stick with those programs, everyone. FeederFund programs, MPDW, NSFG, GF, ITS, 4x-Club.
Now, I dont want to read a bunch of emails that say "so what do you think of rip-me-off-today HYIP? Does it look good?"
NO. It DOESNT look good.


<< Home