My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Thursday, November 10, 2005

I AM LEAVING HYIP AND AUTOSURFS!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I am so SICK of this!!!!! Have you seen the latest from StudioTraffic??? All USA surfers with "large" accounts (not sure how that is defined - mine is $1700) are BLOCKED FROM SURFING because they only have one payment office - or some other lame excuse.

They say it might be 3-4 months before USA is allowed to surf again.

Sounds to me like serious cash flow problems, which I began suspecting last month when they started demanding 20% from larger accounts.

This is EXACTLY why I want to get my money out of HYIPs and into my OWN FOREX ACCOUNT where no one can do anything but me.