My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Monday, November 07, 2005

Very undecided about Managing Accounts

I have had a lot of enquiries, even though I am not anywhere near ready to offer this. I very much want to have at least 6 more months of testing this strategy before I actually offer to manage accounts for other people.

And, I have been having a lot of second thoughts about it.

On the one hand, it would be nice to make a little money off something that I have worked very hard to find. The actual managing of the accounts will not require a great deal of time and effort. However, there will be client communications on a regular basis and other such maintenance items, in addition to managing the accounts themselves.

On the other hand, I am afraid to deal with investors who will not understand the system and who will perhaps panic if they see large unrealized drawdowns, which it is possible might occur... however, my strategy involves "riding out" these drawdowns. They should never have to become real.

My new demo account ($100k starting balance) currently has a 20+% ($20k) unrealized loss.

Do you think you could deal with that?

If you cant, then this strategy is definitely NOT for you.