Saying goodbye to HYIPs....
could it really be possible? I might have to rename this blog, or start a new one, or something.
It was actually very liberating today, to NOT have to be scouring the forums looking for information.
I might have nothing to do during the day! I might actually have to WORK at my JOB (only until I can make enough to quit, that is.....) or I might have to get a new hobby!
I am so confident in my new forex strategy, I have begun looking at liquidating my current HYIP portfolio.
Sure would like some of those PIPs and IT4US withdrawals now.....
I will be selling out of 4x-Club and ITS this week or next.
Probably the only one I will keep will be NSFG, and possibly MPDW.
If I never have to deal with e-gold again, I will be a very happy camper.
It was actually very liberating today, to NOT have to be scouring the forums looking for information.
I might have nothing to do during the day! I might actually have to WORK at my JOB (only until I can make enough to quit, that is.....) or I might have to get a new hobby!
I am so confident in my new forex strategy, I have begun looking at liquidating my current HYIP portfolio.
Sure would like some of those PIPs and IT4US withdrawals now.....
I will be selling out of 4x-Club and ITS this week or next.
Probably the only one I will keep will be NSFG, and possibly MPDW.
If I never have to deal with e-gold again, I will be a very happy camper.


<< Home