My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Moving money to my forex accounts

I am currently out of 4x-Club, Efex/SGT, Yuccasha and Profits2004.

Will be out of ITS by end of December.

No more compounding in GF, Gold Claim, or any of the autosurfers.

Still compounding in FSI and BOAM because I signed on for 6-months. But once they are complete, I will likely be pulling my money from them.

The only 2 I intend to continue with are MPDW and NSFG.

The rest I am stashing away in my Oanda and FXCM accounts, intending to make 10% a month by myself, for myself.