My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Friday, December 02, 2005

Incredible November for NSFG

NSFG posted their November numbers today, a staggering 42% gross, which nets out to 32% to investors.

Way to go, Kenneth and Paul!!!!!!!

They also have another intriguing announcement in their email update, so if you are not a member of NSFG yet - WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WAITING FOR??????

As I said, this is one of only 2 programs that I am intending to keep.


By the way, my forex accounts are doing extremely well, I am pleased beyond words.